Further Instability

Deciding the make a few changes. I’ll have to work on the office’s design a bit more to make up for more instability stemming from the Crevice, though I still don’t know just how bad that area is. Equipment should be down in the morning tomorrow. Maybe if the supports of the office exterior have a counter-balence for potentially softer earth…

Either way, I feel like I should strengthen the tunnels before opening this place up. Not that I’m expecting the tunnels to be accessed. I’d still like them secure for my sake.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Development. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s